Our Journey has just begun.



This week has been a lot. Between the proposal, 7.03 exam, DanceTroupe (other dancers understand me), and the Mod 3 report, I think it's too much to pack into a week, yet we still got through it. I am so glad that I got through (almost) all of the assignments for this class, even thought they were a struggle.

I've grown so much as a scientist and engineer, and I want to thank the faculty for pushing us is much in our writing and presenting. Between spending way more than 8 hours in lab, offering a million office hours right before an assignment, or just being an email away, our faculty have always been willing to help us learn and grow and guide through these tough assignments.

This class is the first one where I am starting to feel like an bioengineer and I am so proud to be Course 20. I will continue to use the skill we have learned throughout the rest of my time here at MIT and throughout my career. I can't believe I am already halfway done with MIT. But our Course 20 journey has just begun and I can't wait for what the next classes bring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Statistics

Seeing the finish line!

Don’t judge a module by first sight!