Image result for i slept great last night meme
When 20.109 assigns you a research proposal, a Mod3 mini report, lab entries, and a blog post on the weekend of your formal and tent parties and you still haven't slept since the last 7.05 exam...

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely loved this class and the faculty. It was probably the most fun class I've had here. However, there have been times this year that I have felt as though deadlines were not optimized. We had ring delivery the day before our research paper was due. We had our research proposal this past Friday thereby leaving three days to write a mini report for Mod3. Friday nights are nights meant to destress and not do work (I had formal), Saturday night is tent parties, and Sunday night is chapter for most fraternities. That leaves afternoons and late nights and I still have work to do for the rest of my classes. I think faculty should be aware that two large assignments like these should not be back to back especially when the division is a weekend.

Thank you for a great year. I'll miss you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Statistics

Seeing the finish line!

Don’t judge a module by first sight!