Angela Belcher is a rockstar

Professor Belcher made this module really unforgettable for me - her enthusiasm and intelligence was contagious. She was in the lab with us all the time and welcomed us to come talk to her about our proposals. To have a teacher who was so hands on and involved made a big impact in how I viewed this class. I'm so glad I had the chance to experience her wisdom - I especially enjoyed working with her post-docs and seeing her lab. I think it is important for future 109'ers to also have the chance to see their professor's labs - not every student can UROP in every lab. 

I sent my pictures of my battery to my family almost immediately after measuring its voltage (I would have hated to advertise a non-working battery). My sister who is a year and a half younger than me told me that she "couldn't pronounce half the words in my explanation text." I love doing really cool things that prove my intelligence and are easily bragged about, and 20.109 was certainly a class for which this applies. I'm sad that this class is coming to an end - I'm excited for our next Course 20 CI-M, 20.309, to continue the engineering work we started in this class. The assignments in this class were tough but not just busy work - each (except for maybe the Mod3 mini report) had purpose and taught me something. Thanks 109 staff!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Statistics

Seeing the finish line!

Don’t judge a module by first sight!